Cookeville: 931-372-7676 Crossville: 931-484-0085 Sparta: 931-836-1131
- Wood infesting beetles exhibit a variety of behaviors and will infest different types of wood. Each problem calls for unique solutions.
- If your infestation is located in accessible areas such as your crawlspace, basement, attic, logs or even furniture and occurs in bare wood with no stain, varnish or paint, a Borate Treatment is recommended.
- Wood infesting beetles can cause damage for years before detection.
- There are many species of beetles each with its own behavior.
- Wood beetles are second in line for wood infestations in the United States, only outdone by termites.
- The beetle larvae are responsible for the bulk of the damage.
- Adult beetles are known to exit almost any surface of wood.